Our team are all RGIT accredited for both the North Sea and Norwegian Sector.
Our skill sets include:
Compressed Air/Air Treatment:
• Package design for both Safe Area and Hazardous Area Applications.
• Full “SDRL” capability including CAD drawings etc.
• Turnkey Projects to include installation and commissioning.
• Full FAT Capability prior to shipping offshore.
• Bespoke training packages carried out both onshore and offshore.
• System Audits and Surveys on existing systems to include recommendations for energy
savings, maintenance regimes, simple fixes and longer term solutions.
• Preventative Maintenance, Including complete or partial Health Care Contracts in
conjunction with Rig Personnel. (We currently manage 134 such contracts both onshore and offshore for our clients)
• Asset Management Utilising our unique in house system, which records and tracks
maintenance history ,associated spares , asset maintenance costs,maintenance scheduling etc. Full Electronic PDF reports available for client’s appraisal.
• Complete overhauls/rebuilds
• 24 Hr response to any Heliport in the UK for breakdown situations.
Zone II Compressors
MB Air systems in conjunction with our partner JCE Group are pleased to advise we can now provide into the market place our unique fully compliant ATEX Certified Zone.II Air Package for use in the Oil and Gas Industry. Both companies see this as an exciting opportunity for their respective businesses and as such have entered into a ten year frame agreement to manufacture and supply this equipment
At the heart of this unit manufactured by MB Air System is well established and proven Ingersoll Rand rugged designed Air End which has been operating in the oil and gas industry for over 40 years. The compressor can be designed for outdoor use.
JCE Group provide all the Technical Support relating to motor selection type, control systems and associated instrumentation as well as carrying out panel design, electrical assembly etc.
As a minimum the units will be supplied with:
All units will be assessed to BS EN13463 and manufacturing procedures will be carried out under the confines of ISO9001/2
Filtration and Air Treatment will be provided by ATEX Compliant Domnick Hunter modular
desiccant dryers which are manufactured and designed to operate in classified Zone.II (Ex II 2G/D T6) Environment.
Air quality is to ISO 8573.1 : 2010 class 2.2.2 (Outlet Pressure Dewpoint -40 pdp) required for supplying clean, totally dry, “oil aerosol free” compressed air for an extremely low dewpoint system to various Process Plant and
Instrument Air Equipment.
Options available are as follows:
Ex d motors
Ex d & Ex ia instruments
Alternative IP rating
Air cooled or water cooled
For more information on these products, please contact our Aberdeen office on + 44 (0) 1224 723434 or use the contact page.